Czech EFL

Let the Czech check it out

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

On the lookout for a pick-up

I set out to get myself a teaching job in Prague and it seems there are lots up for grabs. The specific thing about the market here however is that most schools get the bulk of their business from arranging tailor-made classes for corporate clients, while running in-house courses is a marginal thing. The implication obviously is that a teacher's life here involves lots of travelling every day.

I've already secured a part-time job with one of the most prestigious schools and it's clearly going to be a whole lot different from my previous job where I taught mainly children. I relish the challenge though... from a senior position in a foreign country back to the beginning at home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home