Czech EFL

Let the Czech check it out

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I'll be back!

Hey everyone!

Thank you very much for your invaluable comments. Making up my mind had turned out excruciatingly painful but I eventually decided to go for the IT position. So that's the end of this blog. Now I've got to brace myself for juggling my uni, work and personal life. It's going to be a challenge far greater than anything I've been through so far BUT I'm aware that:
...as soon as people become more competent, God or life will give them bigger things to do. -- Scott Peck
Tomorrow I'm videoing one of my classes and I have to figure out how I can possibly explain myself. That'll be pretty much it for now but I'm damn sure about one thing: I'll be back!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:21 AM, Blogger aarongrey112 said…

    Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible if I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112 at gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home